Thursday, October 21, 2010

Central Station (Brazil)






The relationship that josue and dora have is that they are becoming really good friends and that they are starting to become a small family like mother and son. The relationship with my parents is very good because I communicate good with them and I treat them like if they were my own friends too. In my opinion I think that family is important because that is the only and truthful thing you got in life and the poeple you could always trust no matter what. I think that family should always stick together because that way you can always have connection to them.





The movie was about this boy named josue and a woman named dora. In this movie dora tries to help out josue find his dad but then she does but she gets frustrated and tries harder. At the beggining she was mean and didnt want to help out but the reason she changed her mind was because his mom died.

No comments: